ABOUT MEDTRADE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
The Medtrade Virtual Conference is a two-day educational event filled with 25+ sessions thoughtfully selected by our Educational Advisory Board. As with all Medtrade events, the goal of this event is to provide relevant and timely information to HME providers that can impact their businesses now and in the near future.
Medtrade is the largest home medical equipment trade show and conference in the US and has been connecting the HME industry since 1979. Medtrade in-person events feature a large expo floor filled with the leading home medical equipment manufacturers, HME technology, and personal health products. Thousands of HME providers come to Medtrade to find everything from the basics to the latest innovations in mobility, respiratory, sleep, rehab, and aids to daily living. Beyond the expo floor, Medtrade has an extensive offering of conference sessions led my industry leaders and experts. The Medtrade conference program is loaded with insights to help attendees understand not only the challenging legislative and regulatory environment, but the opportunities of retail and other diversification strategies.
Emerald is a leader in building dynamic, market-driven business-to-business platforms that integrate live events with a broad array of industry insights, digital tools, and data-focused solutions to create uniquely rich experiences. As true partners, we at Emerald strive to build our customers’ businesses by creating opportunities that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. With over 140 events each year, our teams are creators and connectors who are thoroughly immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. For more information, please visit www.emeraldx.com.
Where do I register?
Register to view all educational sessions and product demos here.
Is there a fee to attend?
Registration for the Medtrade Virtual Conference is $79 and includes access to all sessions. Can’t make it on November 4-5? Or does your schedule not allow you to attend the sessions you want? Don’t worry! Sessions will also be available to watch on-demand after the event.
My company is a Virtual Conference sponsor. Do I need to register to attend the sessions?
Yes. We will register you and your staff so that you can view sessions. Submit your information here.
Where do I log in to watch the sessions?
On November 4 & 5 all sessions will be accessed via this website. Just visit medtradevirtual.com on those days.
What if my audio isn't working?
- Make sure your computer/device’s audio is available,that the speakers are not muted and the volume is turned up to an acceptable level.
- If you are having trouble with receiving the audio, please select the “?” in the upper corner of the Webcast interface, and select “Test My System Now.” This will give you information on your connection and how to remedy any problems you may have.
- Often just simply disconnecting and rejoining the event will allow you to catch a better stream of the audio if you are experiencing audio problems.
NOTE: All sessions can only be listened to via internet audio, there is no dial-in option.
How do I ask questions during the sessions?
During the sessions:
- On the left side of your screen there is a box labeled “Ask a Question” where you can enter your questions in a chat box.
- Speakers will reply to your question via this chat box.
- Questions related to technical issues can also be entered in this box, and they will be answered immediately by our webcast producers.
- Questions cannot be seen by other viewers, only the speakers will see your questions.
Will the sessions be available to view after they’ve aired?
Yes. Sessions will be available for on-demand viewing approximately 30 minutes after they initially air.